Using WooCommerce Vendor Management, we can help you set up a full Marketplace or eCommerce with multiple Supplier Vendors. From Commission Management to Warehouse Integration.
The WooCommerce Vendor Management plugin is available on WooCommerce.com and we can help you
WooCommerce Vendor Management – Set Up and Process Implementation
In 3 days, we will help to build a full Vendor Management solution. The main efforts are around uploading Vendors’ full catalog and allowing them to access their own Products maintenance if needed.
Vendors will be able to:
- control their public profile
- manage their products and edit per-product shipping rules themselves
- add private notes to orders or notes to customers (e.g. tracking numbers)
- view their orders and reports on sales performance
- sell physical and/or digital products as well as time-based bookings
- receive commission payouts
Marketplace owners will be able to:
- accept and approve applications from potential vendors
- set up one or more vendor admins to manage vendor’s information
- set up each vendor’s commission and payout schedule
- integrate with WooCommerce Bookings to allow vendors to sell time-based bookings
- display a vendor rating composed of the ratings of all of the products they sell
- set products to need approval before being added to the store on a per-vendor basis
- enable commissions on sales to be a set amount or a percentage and set this individually, per-vendor, per-product, or per-store
- make payments to vendors instantly, manually, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly
We will also be able to connect all Vendors and your system to your ERP.
Contact Vilna Gaon for any request concerning B2B & B2C Online Channels
We will be happy to help you add the Online Route to your Market Channels
The eCommerce WordPress platforms that we provide allow you a display worthy of the largest online sales sites. It will be decisive for your sales having a layout and visualization of your products that ensure you an optimal referencing on all images.
We can make sure that all 27 control points for MOZ are met when we help you build your Online Catalog. We use Mash’n Learn’s Technology to generate Product Pages in a massive way that quickly hike to Google Page 1.